• Guest-writer for BrighOwl.pro blogs – here
• Cambridge Core blog-post covering an original research article which became Paper of the Month of the Nutrition Society for November – here
• KERMIT CONFESSES – original blog-post as part of an science communication internship at wtnschp.be – here
На български (in Bulgarian):
• Статия на МедияБрикс за първата научно-комедийна вечер с прекрасните домакини от Бар Абордаж – here
• Сътрудничество с проекта “Наука на квадрат” на Европейски Съвет за Научни Изследвания и публикация на тема бионика и роботика във вестник Дневник (Collaboration with the the ERC=Science Squared Project and Bulgarian newspaper Dnevnik to publish an article on robotics for human use) – here
• Обзор на най-интересните научни открития през 2017 за вестник Денвник (An op-ed on the most interesting and exciting scientific discoveries of 2017 for Bulgarian newspaper Dnevnik) – here
• The Bluestreak Science podcast co-host on multiple episodes – #70, 67, 65, 64, 63 and more here
• DNAtoday podcast guest with host Kira Dineen – here
Stand-up Science Comedy:
• Here is my YouTube Stand-up comedy gigs playlist
• A cover article for the FUCK UP night event – scientists talk about their biggest fails – here
• A conference talk on the importance of science communication in languages other than English, given in March 2019 at the GHI Congress in Leiden, The Netherlands – here.
• An interview (in BUL) for Radio Bulgaria with Diana Tsankova – a program of the National Radio Broadcaster in Bulgaria, about science communication, Bright Club Brussels, food safety, and the importance of science for our daily life – here.